Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Nickname Game


Sarge has started "The Nickname Game"!! We are so excited to join. Now, if you want to join in you have to do so by the 18th. If you have a slacker Mom like us, you'd better hop on it!!

Get ready for a long list!!

Both of us:
MilShelb
GIRLS!
The Babies

Milly:
Mil
Mil Plop
MaMil Plopper Girl
MilMil Plop
Pumpkin
Punkin' Head
Sunshine Head
MilMil
Belly
MilBel
MeMooski
MilTatoes
Milly Mae

Shelby:
Shelby Ann
Sheeby
BeBooski
Ann Wobe
Cobe Wobe
Cobe
Wobe
Wobra
Cobra
Cinnamon Roll
Princess Pie
Mama's Girl
Sweet Girl
Sweet Swirl
Pete Whirl

Mom and Dad tried to think of all the names they call us... but there are just so many. Really, this is what happens- Mom goes through phases with the nicknames. She'll call us something and then get bored with it and something else pops up and then that goes away and another new one gets thought up or an old one comes back. Dad, on the other hand, tends to stick to the same 3 or 4 nicknames for us all the time. It's less confusing that way. We never really know who on earth Mom is talking to! BOL!

5 comments:

  1. My Pops is nickname crazy too. We all have nicknames that he calls us but....then he forgets what our real names are!

    Sheeeesh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MeeMooski and BeBooski!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  3. Punkin Head is the best!
    Snuggles,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a great set of names, Ladies! I love them all and I like how Lorenza's choices rhyme. For me though, my favorites are Mil Plop and Sheeby. Those are totally BOL funny! Thanks so much for joining in with my game and I have both of you entered into the big drawing.
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, COP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Mil Plop and Sheeby!
    Wow, this was a really hard one because these all had one vote each! I gave the 5 listed above to my Dad at random and he picked these two without knowing my votes! BOL. Anyway, I think they're cute and I hope you enjoy these nicknames for the next week. Good luck in the drawing!
    Grr and Woof,
    Sarge, Host

    ReplyDelete