Thursday, September 9, 2010

My Turn!

Hey everyone! Shelby here! Hope everyone is doing so super great!!

This weekend was a fun one for me. I hung out in the yard with my sister and parents. I really had a blast!

Here's me sniffing the air and right after this was taken I ran off barking at the neighbor! Mom's getting quick with that stupid camera! Good thing, though, because I'm pretty quick myself!

Here's me helping Mom with her school work. She has lots to do for her job, but even she found some time to sit outside on the back patio with us and enjoy the great weather we were having!

I gave up on Mom's school work. I mean, I'm no teacher. Why should I work on lesson plans on a beautiful day?

6 comments:

  1. I love the picture of you while you are trying to help your mom with schoolwork! You are a very intelligent and helpful little dog! Glad your mom spent some time away from her work to sit on the porch with you!
    I am hosting a blog hop today so do come on over to see what it's all about!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, look how cute you are! You should probably take a nap after all the hard work you did for your mom!
    -Corbin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well blow me down Lass yu sure look smart heping yor Ma wiv her skooling work

    Rich

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the picture before you ran off barking, though I bet I would have loved to have seen that picture too! Does Milly back you up when you bark?

    Wags,
    Zona

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first picture sure is pretty! It is so nice of you to help your mom with school work!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to know you too had a great weekend!
    Mom's work sure is interesting!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete