Saturday, October 15, 2011

What's Wrong?

Anyone see anything wrong with this picture?
Yes, the bed IS in the LIVING ROOM. 
They have lost their (as our Mom says) "ever-lovin'" minds.
Hmmmm. Apparently something is going on. Last night the carpet went out of our house in big black bags.

Here's me (Milly) hiding because I'm embarrassed. (And, I'll admit it, a little mad because this is my space. I like to sleep out here a lot of times to escape. haha!)

This is Shelby hiding... or maybe just being lazy sleeping. Actually, she's probably just sleeping. She loves the bed and is probably glad it's out here. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word...the things those humans do without our permission
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief you better get them under control or next thing you know you'll have the stove in the bathroom!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now SEE I (Frankie Furter) pawsonally think that it is very much convenient there. No gettin up ... after the TV goes off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peeps just never nose what they're doing. It's probably best to hide and hope for the best!

    ReplyDelete