Friday, January 7, 2011

Life as the MilShelb is BUSY

We have been super busy tearing up all of our news toys! Tonight Dad even TOOK one of our toys away after we de-stuffed it. He said we weren't allowed to eat the stuffing. Can you believe it? Hmph. We are not happy with him at all!

We will post a better post tomorrow with pictures and stuff. Our typist says she has had a long week and is ready for bed.

Of course, we're the ones who have been BUSY. But, whatever. Not much choice when you can't type.

7 comments:

  1. Don't feel bad....I got mine taken away too. I certainly like to take that stuffing out! I thought that was what you are suppose to do with those....I don't know if I will EVER figure all of this out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THEY take MINE away TOO!!! What is up with this..????? I mean if THEY don't want us to have FUN why bother giving the grrrreat stuffs to us in the furst place. It is just NOT RIGHT!

    Now I did not realize that you were your mom and dad's FURST FurKids. They certainly Chose WELL!!!! Butt that still does not explain why they take your toys away...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to de-stuff my toys too, but don't eat it. I had to go to the VET to get stuffins taken out of my belly & it was not fun!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Destuffing is da bestest! Ummm...but, they takes mine away too!

    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another victim of de-stuffed toys being taken away. Grr...

    Can't wait to see pics!

    Wags,
    Zona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow! :) I like to run around with my toys and leave them under the table. Maybe u could try it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like you have been very busy!
    Destuffing toys is hard work, right?
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete