Saturday, January 28, 2012

Lovin' the Sunshine

Havin' a good time in the sunshine!
Layin' out... Remember we live in SC. It is nice and sunny here today!


Mil staying by Mom's side.

Ohhhh.... warm up my belly, Mr. Sun.

This is the LIFE!

I LOVE laying out. Can't wait til summer!

Content. :)

How cute am I?!

hahah. Super cute!

Mil and Dad's sock.

This is our Doxie bench we got for Christmas! Gma got it for Mom and Dad... but we decided it's ours!



Back in the house... for a minute. We love days where we can run in and out and in and out!

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love your bench. Enjoy that sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that bench. I was always wondering why some dogs love to bask under the sunlight. My dog BD also loves doing this.

    And yes, you guys are so cute.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun day! We love stinky socks
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sunshine looks so nice! I can't wait for spring and summer!

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL Ours love the sunshine too! They can lay in a sunbeam in the middle of a hot summer day! :-))

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great day you had, I'm sure you enjoy your day! :D



    It's all About Pet Fences | Dog Fence

    ReplyDelete