Monday, March 22, 2010

Finally! I Get a Turn!

Well, of course Shelby had to be first... don't even get me started on that! She's such a little Diva! Anyhow, it's Milly. They call me "Mil" for short. I'm Shelby's sister.

Today is a great day. I can't wait to get out there in the sunshine. Hopefully it will warm up some. I just LOVE going out in the yard and rolling around on the warm grass. Actually, I like to roll around in just about anything. lol

Last week we went to Florida (which is an entirely different story all by itself) and I rolled in fleas... a TON of them! Man, I love fleas. They're the best! My mother, however, does not care for them... and she had the nerve to wash them all off of me as soon as we got back to my Gma's house. What a party-pooper!

Now for a stroll down memory lane...


1 comment: