Saturday, November 20, 2010

I Have The Worst Mom Ever!

No really. I do. I ran in the house this morning and had to search for her. I found her in the kitchen unloading the dishwasher. She tells me "go on. You're getting under my feet." Well, duh! I wanted to be there! I needed her to listen to me! It was a BIG deal. Did she listen? NO!
Finally she sits down in the living room to address our Christmas cards and I came running up and smashed into her lap. She laughed and then told me to sit still because I was messing up the addresses. But, I needed to tell her something that was a BIG deal! Did she listen? NO!
Well, finally she looks at me and is like, "why are you acting weird?" I'm like, duh! I've been trying to tell you for over an hour now! Then, she notices my head. That's right. My HEAD. I had a cut on my head and I had been trying to tell her. She's like, "how did you cut your head?" Apparently she decides it's no big deal and goes back to her business.
Well, finally she decides to look at it. It IS a BIG deal. I'd been trying to tell her. So, she takes me in the bathroom to try to clean it up... then she realizes it looks kinda bad. So, she calls the vet and rushes me over there. On the way she's calling my Gma (her Mom) to tell her that I musta got my big head stuck in the fence. Well, I'm thinking I'll never tell her how I did it if she's going to be so rude.
So, we get to the vet and she says it's not as bad as Mom thought. So, we just have to keep it clean and not let it get a scab. Mom told the vet she is a bad Mom and I almost said, "ya think?" But, I didn't open my mouth.
~Shelby Ann Cobra

(needs a new Mom) lol

13 comments:

  1. Well now this is FUR SURE a total case of Dachshund Abuse if EFFER I have heard of one. Shame on your mom. I think she needs to sleep on the Floor tonight... ALONE !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, I hope you are OK. Moms get pretty busy sometimes, but I am sure she feels super bad.

    Your pal, Pip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your poor little head! Thank goodness the vet said you would be ok.

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry. Extra treats help heal head wounds, it's a scientific fact!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  5. The nerve! Call the authorities
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, dear - we hope it isn't serious!

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear :(

    Her really was a bad mom...;) Make sure her gives you extra treats fur at least a week!

    Woofs and Licks,
    Maggie Mae

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh-oh!
    Glad to know it is not as bad as it looked!
    Pleeeease.... be careful! Be away from that fence... if it was the culprit!
    Take care
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear! I am so glad you are okay. As for Mom, well I think you should cut her some slack. Mom's try really hard but sometimes they goof up :) But they really really love us. So if you can make her feel guilty you can get some extra goodies out of it for sure!

    Kisses,
    Emma Rose

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm glad it's not as bad as it looked. That's the most impawtent thing. And it looks as if your Mom saw the error of her ways. That's how humans learn. So she'll be feeling way guilty for a while and that's got to work out well for you.

    lotsa licks, Lola

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness. How rude!! How did you do it???
    This could work for you advandtage. Milk it for all it's worth and og turkey day she better give you a bunches of turkey.

    {{{huggies}}}...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  12. poor thing! maybe mom will give u some snackies to help ease the pain!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a sad story. To be so rudely ignored. We often think the same thing about our mom when she is not so quick on the treat distribution. Hope your head feels better.

    Flash, Alven and Dottie

    ReplyDelete