Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Turkey Day!

So, yesterday our Mom (you'll NEVER believe this) cooked Thanksgiving! She made a turkey, stuffin', green beans, cheese-garlic biscuits, mac and cheese, cookies, and cupcakes. she also bought two pies (apple and pumpkin). We were SHOCKED! Mom does not cook. Like, ever. She doesn't really like to, but yesterday she was a cookin' machine.
Here's part of the mess.

Turkey in the crock-pot. Man, did that thing smell GOOD!

Here's Mom looking rough. I think she was getting a bit frazzled. She says she wasn't, though.

We're waiting on our turkey! (Mil looks evil. lol)

More mess (don't tell Dad. He hates messes.)

More mess. Mom says that she decided that it isn't really the cooking she dislikes as much as the cleaning.

Cupcakes just about ready to go.

Need some help, Mom? (Yum... I found something here on the floor to sample.)

Yummy.

Mom's dinner. :)

Cheese-garlic biscuits. They were yummy (so we heard. Mom didn't give us any.)

Lemon cupcakes!

They smelled delicious! And, Mom put gold sprinkles... bling bling!



We are thankful for many things! We want to say thank you to all of our Blogville Furiends. We love y'all and are so glad we have your friendship.

6 comments:

  1. OH Milly and Shelby... I think your mom must be a marvelous cooker lady... everythingy looks DELICIOUS.

    Please pass me one of those Cookies... oh and a PUPcake... and some TURKEY...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving my darling girls!!
    We have much to be thankful far this year. I have a home with a Mommy & sister that love me and Mona is feeling good. AND I gots 2 beautiful girlfriends.

    Mona wanted to help Mommy but she "accidently" knocked over the strawberrys and that was that... hee hee...they was yummy!!

    Tell your sweet Mo9mmy that she can cook for us anytime. Just pass a double helping of her platr through the computr scree, Please!!

    I love my girls....your Weenie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your Mom pulled out all the stops! Wahoo!

    Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! :D

    Waggin at ya,
    Roo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours Milly and Shelby!

    woos, Tessa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I think I can smell dat stuffs all da way here...Yum!

    Hap-Pee Thanksgiving!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete