Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Up To No Good

Mom: What are you doing? 
Me: Well, I'm up to no good, of course.

Mom: Is that dirt in your teeth????
Me: Nah, Mom. It's pizza. Of course it's dirt.
Mom: Ewwww Milly!! Ewwww!
Me: (to myself) She is such a girl.

Mom: Let me get a close-up of that. That's so gross. No one will believe me that you did this.
Me: Go ahead. No one will believe me that you're making such a big deal out of a little dirt.

Mom: Oh, MilMil. Look at your feet!! You are covered in dirt! It's even stuck between your fingers.
Me: I have fingers?

Mom: Look at that mess. you are going to have to have your mouth and feet cleaned.
Me: SHELBYYYYYYYYY.....

Mom: Oh no you don't. I'm not cleaning both of you.
Shelby: What's up with her?
Me: She's just being dramatic. hahaha!
A little dirt never hurt anyone.

8 comments:

  1. Ooooooh girl, your mom has sooooo much to learn. My mum loves to see me covered in dirt...no, I'm lieing.
    I say go ahead and haves some fun...dig, dig, dig, dig, dig.
    Puddles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moms don't know dat using your teefs are the easiest way to dig!!!
    ~Texas and Bubbles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dontcha just love dirt. BOL We need to figure out a way to get it out of our teeth. Have a fun day
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is nothing wrong with a little dirt under the fingernails every now and then.:)

    Love,
    Teddy Bear

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're darn right a little dirt never hurt anyone!!!

    Luv,
    Cloud

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey gals~! geez my mum sounds like your mum. ;)

    xo,
    luna

    ReplyDelete
  7. Silly Moms!! They just understand us doggies liking to play in dirt. You don't eat it do you like Bradley used to?. Then Vet said it woulodn't hurt him but he would get fat and he did.

    Shelby, we didn't get to see the other Shelby cuase her Mommy was sick and they didn't go out of town.

    {{{huggies}}}...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Mill!
    Tell your mom how much money girls spend getting mudd treatments! And you get them for free in your yard!
    Kisses and hugs
    Lorenza

    ReplyDelete