Our Aunt Marlie gave us this award:
1. Thank the person who gave you this award.
Thank you, Aunt Marlie! We love you and miss you bunches and bunches! Can't wait to see you again very soon!!
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
(I, Shelby, am accepting this, so I'm writing 7 things about me.)
1. I am beautiful. People always tell me that. I'm not spotted though, I'm Silver Dapple. People always say spotted... the correct term is "dapple".
2. I am 3 years old.
3. I am smaller than my sister. I like to stay skinny so I run a lot. :)
4. My favorite thing in the world is my stuffed turtle. I actually have a few of them... Mom says if you sewed all the pieces together they might actually make up one whole turtle. (I doubt it though... because I know for a fact I've eaten all the heads off.)
5. I love laying out in the sun. My belly used to be spotted... but it's mostly just brown now. Oops.
6. I love Milly the most. Mom says it's her... but it's really Milly that I love the most.
7. I am named after my Gma. Her middle name is Ann and so is mine... Shelby Ann Cobra. I love my Gma and she loooooves me!
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
(I did not recently discover some of these, but I do really like them. Also, I'm not putting 15 because... well, because I'm Shelby and I make up my own rules... insert evil laugh here. lol)
1) Puddles at We Three Doxies
2) Wilf and family at Wilf and Digby discover France
3) Petsitgal at The Teacher's Pets
4) Dexter (he's a cutie pie) at The Tales of Dexter and Nora
5) Baxter at Kalyxcornucopia
6) Ruby and Penny at 2 Mini Dachshunds
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the award.
Again, not so sure I'm doing that either... sorry.