We are so EXCITED to bring you an exciting GIVEAWAY!!!!! Yay! We are owners of some pretty awesome collars made by hand with love and care by our Mom's friend Mrs. Linda. One lucky winner can be the newest owner of one of her very special handmade collars. It's great! I got a heart one with red backing because I am a girlie girl and because red is my color. Mom has our stuff split up like that- mine is red and Mil's is pink. I'm getting off topic. haha! Anyhow, The point is it's really cool and you definitely want to get one! So, of course there are some rules to follow and some things to do...
1) You've gotta be a follower of our blog (Sorry... but we won't consider you unless you are!)....1 entry
2) You should grab our button for your blog....2 entires
3) You can blog about this giveaway, linking our blog in your post...1 entry
4) Make a list of 5 of your favorite things... 2 entries
4) After you do all of this silly work, you should comment and tell us which of these steps you've completed...1 comment total please... and that'll count as 1 entry
That adds up to 7 possible entries/chances to win!
Here are OUR favorite things:
1. Laying out in the sun
2. Sleeping in late
3. Visiting people
4. Bossing around Milly
5. my Turtle (Mr. Turt MaGurt)
1. Tennis ball!
3. Playing keep away
4. belly rubs!!!
5. water straight out of the outside spicket
Some additional information: the collar is for a small dog. It is slightly adjustable, but is made for small dogs. We're happy to ship it to you and will provide information about shipping, etc through email to the winner. If you have any questions that you don't want to post on a comment, please email us at our email address listed on our sidebar! We try to check it twice a day.
The giveaway ends Thursday May 6th. We will select the winner on the evening of Friday May 7th (through a random selection). We will post the winner on Friday May 7th before midnight, our time.
Have a wonderful, weinerful weekend and we look forward to your entries!